Thursday 13 October 2011

Welcome, enjoy & hopefully share

Oz4adventure, what's in a name?  I know I arrived in Melbourne Australia almost 12 years ago embarking on an adventure that would change my life, shaped my future and introduced me to some life long friends.
In a way I moved to Oz and was handed an adventure whether I realised it or not.  

To those from within Australia I hope we inspire you to get out and see more of the country we all call home, to do so in an athletic way with friends and family that all our lives might be enriched with the wonders of nature this great continent has to offer. 

To those of you from overseas, come and play, come and relax, come and experience these wonders for yourself.  Real life has too often blinded my outdoor and athletic ambitions but from time to time I've been able to break loose and enjoy.  

Through this format I hope to share with you  this enjoyment, the physical preparation some times required to obtain these adventures and the research undertaken in order to realise these goals.  


If anyone would like assistance in planning or needs someone to come along for the ride, you know I will give it a go. 

Let the "adventure" begin.